Leh and Ladakh Tour
7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered : Leh Ladakh
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Lakes & Rivers
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Leh Ladakh Tour Itinerary
Arrival Leh airport pickup and transfer to Leh hotel. Evening free night stay in hotel.
After breakfast Visit Leh local sightseeing Magnetic Hil than on the way Sangam point (Indus & Zanskar river) Gurudwara Pathar Sahib check in hotel Dinner and over-night at hotel in Leh.
Full day Sightseeing of shay palace. Thicksay Monestry, Hemies Monetary, Sindu Ghat and School of the movie 3 Idiots, Hall of Fame,Shanti Stupa. Evening have a leisurely walk to Market or Rest for late Evening Dinner & overnight at Hotel in Ladakh.
After Breakfast, leave for Nubra valley. Check-in hotel in Diskit. Visit Diskit Monasteries. Evening, take a short 8 kms long drive to Hunder, the Sand Dunes. See the Double-humped Bactrian camel found here (camel ride optional on direct payment). Later drive back to Hotel in Diskit. Dinner and over-night at tent In Hunder, Nubra Valley.
Early morning after breakfast drive back to Leh through the same way which you had come, the Silk route reaching Khardungla Top halt for some time, enjoy the world highest motor able road Khardungla top (18380 ft). Take some memories then drive back to Leh. Check in Hotel & Rest. Evening walk around the market place. Dinner overnight at Leh Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,766 feet) the third highest pass in the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong.
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En-route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Overnight stay in Leh.
More Details about Leh Ladakh Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Double Bedded Accommodations, Breakfast & Dinner, All Transportation for Sightseeing, Pick-up and Drop from and to Leh Airport.
- Lunch,Tips, Entry fee, Horse & Camel Riding, Mineral Water, laundry Bill, Mobile bill, Camera Charges, Inner line Permit fee, Etc.
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.