Rajasthan Tour 7 Days
6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Ranthambore
Tour Themes : Forts and Palaces, Heritage
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Jaipur, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur Tour Itinerary
If time permits you can visit the Bird Santuary (World Heritage Site), visiting hours 6am to 6pm and the best time to visit is August to November.
Take early morning Safari at 6am or 6.30am which finishes at 9.30 to 10am have breakfast and move for Jaipur. On the way Jaipur Sightseeing.
Rajasthan State Museum
Ajmer Sharif Dargah
Umaid Bhavan Palace
Jaswant Thada Meusoleum
Morning do Complimentary Camel Safari and start by 11am do marketing and shopping and start by 3pm to catch train at 10.30pm from Bikaner.
Jeep Safari in Desert optional.
More Details about Jaipur, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.